San Rocco, 21h17 is a smoky red and navy scarf imagined, designed and handcrafted by Les Belles Heures between France and Italy.
Its apparently simple print is perfect to add a hint of relaxed elegance to any look. To pair with a crisp, white shirt, navy cashmere crew neck or dark green fleece hoodie.
Get inspired by our Style Guide and find out how to fold and how to wear 👉 your , 60cm, and 90cm scarf.
- 62% Modal
- 31% Silk
- 7% Cashmere
- Crafted in Italy
- Hand rolled in France
- Hand-washed with care, preferably with cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- You can also wash it in machine at or below 30° using a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time
- Early pilling may happen due to the presence of 7% cashmere in this scarf, which is a totally normal thing with such a fine and delicate fiber such as cashmere. If this happens, gently remove the lints with a fabric shaver with a safety grid. Never use a razor or scissors directly on the fabric or you’ll damage the fibers. Giving your scarf a rest between wears can prevent this from happening.
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 working days.
- France - Delivery within 3-5 working days
- EU - Delivery within 5-7 working days
- Rest of the world - Delivery within 7-10 working days
- If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
- Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
- We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
For any product inquires, please contact our team at email@example.com