We teamed up with Marie-Louise Sciò, Creative Director, CEO and "Chef of Magic" of Pellicano Hotels group to create a timeless, relaxed and refined print encapsulating the history, soul, and heritage of La Posta Vecchia.
This orange striped print is a very graphic composition that works magic tied into your hair at the pool or the beach. It is also perfect to add freshness and a touch of vibrant color to any summer look.
To pair with a blue workwear jacket for a casual look, a grey hoodie for a more laid-back vibe or a navy cashmere polo sweater for more refined occasions, a Riva boat ride for example.
About La Posta Vecchia
A unique witness to Italian history, La Posta Vecchia is a voluptuous retreat on the Tyrrhenian sea a short drive away from Rome. A seaside resort loved by Roman emperors, a Renaissance palazzo for the noble Orsini family and home to the billionaire J. P. Getty, who filled it with Italian art treasures, the house-like hotel captures the very essence of the rich, lush and voluptuous Italian experience.
Get inspired by our Style Guide and find out how to fold and how to wear 👉 your , 60cm, and 90cm scarf.
- 57% Cotton
- 43% Silk
- Made in Italy
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 working days.
- France - Delivery within 3-5 working days
- EU - Delivery within 5-7 working days
- Rest of the world - Delivery within 7-10 working days
- If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
- Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
- We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
For any product inquires, please contact our team at email@example.com